About Me

My photo
Hi I am a teacher and counselor by profession. I teach the subject of mathematics though I actually teach "students". I enjoy reading Motivational books. I dabble with painting and sketching. I love singing and enjoy playing musical instruments. I Like listening to music. I enjoy dancing. I am fond of tasting different types of cuisine. In short.. I love Myself !!!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

STUDY LESS & ACHIEVE MORE by OPTIMUM UTILISATION OF STUDY TIME

Study Study Study….But How ???
1. Sit in a place which is relatively noise / disturbance free.












In this post I would like to highlight the fact that many students study in an unsystematic manner. What is the best manner to study then? The perfect style is a matter of individual choice. However I have enlisted below a few points that most students ignore while studying. I would strongly advice students to implement their study plan carefully paying attention to the points below.




2. Sit on your study table with adequate light falling from behind.


3. Use a strong sturdy Chair with a straight back. Avoid using a sofa.
4. Before beginning your study sit on the table and plan what you have to accomplish.
5. Rate your confidence level from 1 to 10 on the topic you have decided to study.
6. Close your eyes for a 2 minutes and breathe deeply.
7. Mentally affirm “ I am confident that I will remember what I am about to study. My mind is receptive to new concepts. I am a sincere and good students, capable of excellence.”
8. Begin study / learning / writing with a calm and focussed mind.
9. Complete what you have decided to do in step 4.
10. Again close your eyes for a 2 minutes and breathe deeply
11. Mentally affirm “ I am confident that I will remember what I have just studied. I have grasped the new concepts. I am a sincere and good student, capable of excellence.”
12. Again rate your confidence level from 1 to 10 on the topic you have studied. ( There should be at least a marginal increase in your level. ) The better your study the better will be the increase in level.
13. Get up from your chair feeling confident. Smile !

In the rare case that after you have completed your study, you do not notice a change in your confidence level please do not panic. Learning sometimes can be time taking. Give yourself another chance. See what you did wrong. Go through points 4 to 12 again.

Repeated use of this system will ensure that you actually study less with better results.
Happy Learning !











No comments:

Post a Comment